Updates, updates, updates!

Friday, October 14, 2016

Hi my loves! 

I know, I know. Again, I've disappeared into the night and magically reappeared, I'm sorry honestly, truly. HOWEVER, I have perfectly good reasons. I've been so busy guys, you legit do not understand. So let me catch you up!

1. I'm now a proud hair ambassador!

My best friend, Chelsea Gray, has been working so hard in perfecting her craft and putting so much sweat and time into this and finally I can announce House Of Posh Hair is now up and running! You guys should most certainly check her out immediately if you're into protective styling and hair extensions or wigs. I'm not just saying that because I love her either, I take my extensions very seriously and I promise you, this is some quality stuff! They're managable, they last, they take to coloring very well and it's always little-to no shedding, even with (my fave texture) Coco Curly, which if you know hair you know the curlier the hair, the more shedding. Not with this! Use my discount code POSHELLA for $10 off, thank me later.

http://www.houseofposhhair.com/

2. I'm writing a book! 

So obvi, I love to write. Also, if you follow me on social media you'll know I'm a serious book worm (send me some book suggestions btw!). So, after much deliberation, I've begun writing my own book! It'll be posted on Wattpad for all to see. The story follows a young girl who meets a guy online in her college years, who seems too good to be true. Though her best friend warns her against pursing online relationships because of the chat-room horror stories we've all heard, she continues anyway. But when her online beau begins to get a bit too... passionate, she soon finds out the hard way that maybe things aren't always what they seem. If you'd like to know more details, or would like to follow me on Wattpad, just let me know!

3. Musiccccc!

So, here's a bit of a secret. I've always wanted to be a singer. As a child, I'd sing for my family, write up my own little songs and sing them in my room, but I strayed away from it all as I got older for various reasons. In doing so, I'd lost my confidence. Well, I decided to stop being so scared and just jump into and see what happens. Amazing things have been happening since! I've been a bunch of great folks who are also in the business or one quite similar, so many good vibes to be around, gained supporters I never knew I'd have and so much more. I'm currently working on a couple of songs at the moment, hopefully I will be able to share something with you all by the time my birthday comes around, but yeah!

-
Those are the updates for now, I know it doesn't seem like much but trust me it's all time consuming. I'm here now though babies! Plus my site is re-done! I plan to post more music and lifestyle sorts of posts, have more interviews up for guys so you can check out the awesome folks that I run into. Don't forget too that you guys can suggest things! Music, artists, people whom you'd like to see get interviewed and get more attention, an advice post or an opinion post. Literally, ANYTHING you guys want, please don't hesitate to let me know! Via Instagram, Twitter or the contact form on this site. I love hearing from you guys and I truly missed it! Here's to new beginnings folks!



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This isn't goodbye, it's see you later. Until next time! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images