Welcome 2016!

Tuesday, January 05, 2016

I'm 5 days late but better late than never!!

I wonder if the years to come look at the current year and get nervous like, "Oh man, maybe I should wait another month." I don't know, just thinking, but anyways, it's the new year!




I don't know about you guys but I made so many new year puns, it was quite ridiculous, but I am not ashamed. A new year can mean so much for people, a fresh start, a new chance, a whole new set of goals or reviving some old ones that were never met. It could mean a new mindset, leaving behind some old mistakes or regrets, there's so much January 1st could mean to so many people, I'll tell you what it means for me.

For me, January first means a second chance. I'm determined to start things but never as determined to finish them, so this gives me a second chance to make a year my year, and follow through with whatever my project may be, no matter how big or small. It gives me a new set of goals to stick to, this year, my goals are:

• Stick to my 'diet' (just eating healthy basically).

Never miss a blog post.

• Meet really cool people.

Network, network, network!

• Start dancing again and stick with it.

• Be a better friend, sister, daughter, niece, person. ♥

These to some, may seem like very minuscule goals to have, but for me these are important. Some people have goals to maybe, stop smoking, or lose 150 pounds, or being happy more often, in which I hope everyone reach their goals, no matter how big or small they may seem to be.

Each year I've 'walked in' with less and less people, sometimes, those left behind were people who I'd just met and didn't expect to stick around, other times it may have been someone I loved deeply and things just... fell apart. In any regard, I always have by my side those who need to be, and I genuinely hope that you were able to have the same.

May you be blessed with many wonderful things, may your dreams come true, may you better your association so that in turn you can better yourself. I hope 2016 is a wonderful year for you all, and that hopefully we can all share our blessings and wonders with each other. Here's to a great year! ♥

Feel free to share your 2016 goals with me! You can contact me via
Twitter, via Instagram, comments on this post, or you can email me (elcalloway1211@gmail.com)!

Here's to a beautiful year, this isn't goodbye, it's see you later. Until next time! ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images