Fall Fever! What are this years Fall Fashions?

Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Two of my favorite fashion seasons: Fall and Winter. Both which are right around the corner! Right now though, lets focus on whats first: Fall.

According to Elle, Bling is back!




That's right, big jewelry is a thing again! Brooches, earrings and necklaces, everything is back, big and sparkly! We can thank Prada and Balenciaga for introducing these back to the scene. I don't know about you, but I can't wait to bring out every over sized piece of vintage jewelry I can gt my hands on.


Say goodbye to those 6 and half inch heels, and say hellooooo to comfort once more!



Ms Heidi Slimane kept us in the air, literally, for the passed couple of seasons, making stilettos at least number 3 on our must haves list. This year, though, it's all about the comfort (not that I don't love my heels, but thank goodness that's over!). These shoes can be dressed up or down, for a day in the park, or a nice little shindig, yes I did actually use that word.

Want to show of those lovely legs of yours? Well here's your chance!


Being introduced in New York and confirmed in Paris, we can definitely expect to see this soon to be extremely popular trend around every corner! I love skirts, so I can't wait to wrap my hands around one of these.

Now, one of my absolute favorites:

The black boot. If you know me, you'd know last year I was literally obsessed with my black boots. They're comfortable, they're obviously super trendy, and they're black, goes with everything! Need I really go on? This has to be in my top 5 for most anticipated item, let us join hands and thank the fashion gods for returning these to us.


Next up: Fur Boots have returned!

  

And not just the boots, there's shoes too! They may not be my favorite, however I bet you'll need them to keep you warm when those winter months come, so I'd stock up now if I were you!


You'll never believe what else has returned after all these years!

Yup, gloves! Not just the keep my fingers warm kind either, the full on, to the shoulder nearly, gloves! To be totally honest, I think I'm excited! Puts me in a mental time machine you know? We can thank Mrs. Amal Clooney for this wonderful throwback. These + grizzly bear boots? There will be not one cold bone in the world!

Well, of course there are more trends we should expect to see this year, I can't cover them all, but these are some I'm waiting to see. What are you excited for? Tweet me!

This isn't goodbye, this is see you later. Until next time!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images