Sneaker Lineup 2016! Are You Ready?

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

That's right all my sneakerheads out there, I didn't forget about you! I may not be the most familiar with this culture (cause apparently, this sneaker stuff is a lifestyle), but that's not going to stop me from treating you guys to a little something.

It was suggested that I give a little list of what to expect in releases for 2016, so why not? I actually found some that I'm personally excited for, who would've thought. So, let's go into it.

Let's start with my favorite:



Air Jordan 7's Retro "Sweater"/ "Nothing but Net"


Never believed in love at first sight until I saw these. They were inspired by the classic out sported by MJ in a McDonald's commercial back in the day, that always featured the legend, Larry Bird. Featuring a white leather base, unique graphic print and concord accents. I definitely will be copin these myself (btw these are actually set to release Nov. 2015, but I had to feature them cause look at them).


Air Jordan II Retro - "Wing It" The "Poster" Collection

Air Jordan 2 Wing It

When these were released in 1986, they were considered the most refined basketball sneaker ever made. These pay tribute to a black, white and grey schemed ad campaign for the sneakers release in '86. Since then, they have been re-released many times, but who ever gets tired of a classic? Exactly, no one. They were first famously originally produced in Italy, you can thank them for the amazing leather construction. (TBR: March 2016)


Air Jordan 4 Retro - The Dunk From Above Collection

Air Jordan 4 “Dunk From Above” 2016

The shoe that introduced the word Flight, are back. The crowned 'Jewel' of its collection, returning with gum bottoms and taking color cues from a World War II fighter plane. I don't even play basketball yet I'm excited to slide these on. These will be available separately, instead of in a pack of three. (TBR: March 2016)


Air Jordan 2 '87 - The "Alternate" Collection


 Air Jordan 2 87 Alternate

Inspired by MJ's unveil of exclusive colored-up performance Air Jordan's on hardwood. Dressed in the Chicago Bulls early colors - giving a glimpse of what Jordan could have worn in that era. Since they sparked a world craze the first time around Jordan Brand decided to bring back what was highly prized by athletes and collectors. (TBR: Feb. 2016)


------------------------

And that's all folks! Here are my favorites from each of the collections lined up for the early 2016. What are your favorites? What are you excited to get your hands on? If you know me, you know I haven't owned a sneaker in years, but this lineup just may change the game for me.

This isn't goodbye, this is see you later. Until next time!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images