New Music: Alessia Cara, Oshea & More!

Friday, September 18, 2015

I may or may not be a few weeks late on these, however their still new so whatever. I get so excited when I see new music or new artists, so here's who I've been listening to on repeat for the past week:

Alessia Cara - Four Pink Walls EP





Let me tell you how I am addicted to this girl and her music. I don't know where she came from or who blessed this earth with her but this Canadian powerhouse is going to be everywhere in the very new future. Check her new EP out! My personal favorites are: Here and Outlaws. Trust me, all 5 tracks are killer!

Teyana Taylor - The Cassette Tape Mixtape



I don't know about you guys, but I had no idea this sneaky little miss was working on a project! This mixtape is pure nostalgia, bringing back a few old tunes with her own twist and its great! Definitely have blasted this all week, and you will too! Check this out if you haven't already! My personal favorites: Touch me, Poison, Who's Gonna Make it Home Tonight.

Oshea - I Found Life This Summer Mixtape



I stumbled upon this while on Singersroom.com searching for new music (my go to site, along with Next2Shine), and immediately started quoting lyrics. The vibe from the songs on this tape are so crazy, it just so mellow. Of course I was belting out all the love songs to my boyfriend, however tracks such as Nobody and Struggle that are so deep, and are so easy to relate to for anyone going through a hard time trying to make it (which I'm sure is all of is). Check out his mixtape as soon as you can and I dare you to say you don't feel the vibe immediately. Some of my favorites are: Blessing, Cater 2 U and The Wave (For a N*gga).

If you guys find some new music for me to check, baby won't you come my waaaayyy... No? Okay well, you get the point.

This isn't goodbye, this is see you later. Until next time!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images